Thursday, March 13, 2008

SputnikFest!

In order to further needle my friend, Kim Geiser, who is leading the charge in the organization and realization of SputnikFest that will take place in September this year, I am hereby publicly and legally laying first copyright and trademark claim to the following term

Sputniky©®
Sputnikification©®
Sputnikery©®
Sputnikolution©®
Sputnikity©®
Sputnikization©®

SputniKing©® (a term that I am also now laying claim to as my title concerning all things Sputniky©®... today, SputnikFest; tomorrow, the world!!! bwahahahaaaaa...)
Sputnikation©®
Sputnikiority©®

Yes, any future monetary renumeration or compensation derived from the use of all or any of these terms (as well as any other ones I can think up in the next few minutes) should be mailed to me in care of Stumpjack Coffee in Two Rivers.

Click here to see the real SputnikFest site and what's going on with that fun project.

Addendum - newly copyrighted and trademarked terms:

Sputnikween©®

Sputnikoffee©® (perfect!)

2 comments:

Kim said...

ha. If you are declaring yourself the sputnikking you best be prepared to march in the freakin parade!

David said...

I can and will not only promise but guarantee that I will not only walk in the parade but will do so only if I can do so in full SputniKing regalia and be at the front line of said parade. If you're going to have a Sputnik Queen...excuse me, "Sputnikween (now copyrighted and trademarked as well), then you dang well better have a SputniKing and it better be me (I will not relinquish my crown!). Fair enuff?