Monday, June 16, 2008

My wife is a hotty, and smart to boot!

Ok, I am going to break my own blogging protocol and brag a little bit here. My wife, Kim, is awesome. She is easily the "better half" of the partnership, in the sense that she has many more good personality traits than I do in relating to people...things like patience, kindness, empathy, and tactfulness. Generally, even when someone is being a boor and I know that she is inwardly rolling her eyes or thinking "shut up already!" she will be outwardly ever so sweet and mellow to them. I sometimes...oftentimes...wish some of that would rub off on me.
Plus, she's smart. She's a pretty quick learner and a good teacher too. Often I will change a course of action after hearing her opinion on things (and I'm usually smart enough myself to ask for her opinion). I'm often the impetuous one, ready to jump in and get going while she often does things slower and perhaps more thoughtfully. Not that either way is necessarily better or worse than the other (both have advantages and disadvantages), but her council is always well worth listening to and oftentimes worth heeding. Stumpjack is clearly a better business and a better company because of her, and because I listen to her.
Finally, my wife is a babe. Trying not to sound too much like a caveman, but Kim's got it goin' on. She's more beautiful now than she was when she was younger...one of those gals who gets more luscious with age. That's all that I can tastefully say...anymore and this could end up sounding like a Penthouse letter. Yessir, I'm a fortunate fellow. Happy Father's Day to me!

1 comment:

Don said...

HA @ the "Penthouse Letter" reference. Otherwise I'm not sure if it's proper or improper to comment one way or the other.