Friday, August 15, 2008

SputnikGirl, Door County, Stumpjack Peru

We have a few signed and numbered limited edition prints of this poster by illustrator extraordinaire Tina Kugler. Tina's art opening is tonight at Persimmons in Manitowoc.

A few pics from a recent day trip to Door County.

This will be my chair from which I'll deal with salespeople who pop into the shop unannounced (they will be forced to sit on the floor before me as I humiliate them for their presumptuous behavior).

Jesse will hold court in my absence.

They will then be dropped into the snake pit with all of the various deadly vipers that the girls have collected.

Laurie Svatek, mountaintop in Peru (I'm pretty sure she said Peru).

Stumpjack Peru Café at the top of the hill.

Detail...with people in line waiting for a spiced coffee.
That's another one of Marty's cool neon signs in front.

No comments: