Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The best comic book super hero movie ever?

Ok, we just got back from seeing Iron Man! If this isn't the best comic book super hero movie ever it's pretty close. My daughter Jesse looked at me after the show and said very matter-of-factly, "This is now my favorite movie." Of course all the girls (Kim, Cheyenne and Jesse) thought Robert Downey was "hot" in the film...fine, I'll even agree with that, but Jeff Bridges looked strikingly gnarly as bad guy Obadiah Stane (Is there any character Bridges does not play extremely well? No, there's not).

The comic book Obadiah Stane and Jeff Bridges

So the question is, is Iron Man the best comics superhero film ever? I hear that they're prepping for the sequel, as well as movie plans for the Thor, Captain America and The Avengers.

No comments: